- Packing Tape
- Vegetable Oil
- Soap and Water
Removing the Logo under the Cover:
- Flip the cover over to access the logo underneath the cover.
- Cut a length of packing tape to cover as much of the logo as possible. Leave enough on the sides so you can pull easily.
- Press the tape unto the logo firmly.
- Peel the tape off the cover, the logo should come off with it.
- Repeat until clean.
Removing the Sticker on Bottom Right:
- Use fingernails or a spoon to lift the edges of the sticker label.
- Get some vegetable oil (unused) and smother the label.
- Be generous around the edges so the oil can seep into the adhesive layer.
- Let sit for about an hour.
- Gently peel from one end of the sticker.
- Wash with soap (the blue Dawn is best) to remove oil and leftover adhesive.
- Let dry.